We are almost 2 weeks into the new year now, winter is still on us and we are looking at the housing market for new year and every home buyers, sellers or renters are wondering about what is good
Christmas Lights in MA
Do you wonder where to go see Christmas Lights this Holiday Season? Here is the few not to be missed Christmas lights in Massachusetts. This holiday lights brings cheer, more joy of the festivities. Bring your friends and family and make this as new tradition for Christmas.
Happy Holidays from our family to yours !!
1) Zoo Lights- Stone Zoo, Stoneham
(Courtesy Stone Zoo Website)
2) Bright Nights – Springfield, MA
They have $10 Tuesdays ! Yeap Admission to Bright Nights just $10 on Tuesdays. They do have $3 off coupon as well.
Courtesy Bright Night Website)
Sat., December 15, to 9:15pm
(Courtesy Somerville Arts Council Website)
4) Enchanted Village – Avon,MA
(Courtesy Jordan Furniture Website)
5) Tower Hill Botanical Garden- West Boylston, MA
(Courtesy Tower Hill Botanic Garden Website)
6) Blink- Faneuil Hall, Boston
(Courtesy Faneuil Hall Website)
7) La Salette, Attleboro, MA
(Courtesy Our Lady of La Salette Church Website)
8) Festival of Lights, Edaville – Carver, MA
(Courtesy Edvaille Website)
(Courtesy The Trustees Website)
10) Fatima Shrine - Holliston,MA
(Courtesy Fatima Shrine Website)